Lack of interest Usergroup Managerment Tools

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Vicki

Is it possible to have some usergroup management tools built into the core of xenforo in the coming releases? In the current version of xenforo, if you'd like to see the members list of each user group, you need to click on each user's username under Admin CP > Users > List All Users to find out his/her groups.

The Admin CP now has usergroup tools like List User Groups and User Group Promotions built-in. It would be helpful if in the List User Groups table, some extra columns of tools be made available, such as Members, Members Current Online, Members Online in the Past 24 hours, Most Active Forums in the Past 24 hours and etc., these I all meant per usergroup data. It would provide invaluable information to forum admins in regards of the activities of their sites, especially for the sites with tens, hundreds or even more usergroups. There must be a lot other useages of usergroups could be built-in(mass change usergroups, merge usergroups, email usergroups etc.).

I'd also like to see under the Users > List All Users, add in another column to list each user's current usergroupnames, so you can easily see the big picture about the users membership.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks Slavik for pointing this out. I just read the thread. It certainly sounds very helpful in managing individual users, while what I've suggested here are meant for managing usergroups.

Top Bottom