Usergroup Block - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Usergroup Block - ThemesCorp.com - This add-on allows you to add a block in the sidebar or will be displayed user groups

This add-on allows you to add a block in the sidebar or will be displayed user groups with the number of members included in these groups.

You can select the group on which the add-on will build to display the number of a group member (Primary, Secondary, Both)

If you want to hide certain groups in the block, you can add ids groups in an option of add-on

Features:
- Usergroup permission
- Exclude groups
- Group selector (Primary,...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
We have to my knowledge an addon that uses icons on usernames but not on usergroups.
The difference lies in the fact that this block we get the titles of groups with their CSS properties.
We can not differentiate 2 users who have formatted their usernames via addon Custom Username Icons.
Indeed two users of the same groups in this case could be 2 different icons and also 2 different colors.
If you want to use the 2 addons simultaneously, I suggest you do not allow the color change of username in the permissions Addon Custom Username Icons.
Hopefully this message to answer your question.

Regards

I know it's for user names but I don't allow them to change it and I have it set at the group level. It's not showing the icon even then.

Usergroup add-on does not support Custom username icon add-on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom