1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Usergroup Block - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Allan, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Allan submitted a new resource:

Usergroup Block - ThemesCorp.com - This add-on allows you to add a block in the sidebar or will be displayed user groups

Read more about this resource...

2. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

3. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

Can you make this where your user group icon addon works with this too please?

4. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

What do you mean ?

An icon before usergroup ? See this screen:
    Screenshot_1.png

5. Ernest L. Defoe

On my site I am using your icon addon user groups can't select their own I have them set the way I want them. I'd like for those to show. Example check out https://www.secsport.zone/forums

6. Fredxd

Fredxd Well-Known Member

Hello,
    We have to my knowledge an addon that uses icons on usernames but not on usergroups.
    The difference lies in the fact that this block we get the titles of groups with their CSS properties.
    We can not differentiate 2 users who have formatted their usernames via addon Custom Username Icons.
    Indeed two users of the same groups in this case could be 2 different icons and also 2 different colors.
    If you want to use the 2 addons simultaneously, I suggest you do not allow the color change of username in the permissions Addon Custom Username Icons.
    Hopefully this message to answer your question.

Regards

7. Ernest L. Defoe

I know it's for user names but I don't allow them to change it and I have it set at the group level. It's not showing the icon even then.

8. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Usergroup add-on does not support Custom username icon add-on.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  9. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

If you think you found a bug in the Custom USername Icon add-on, I suggest you open a ticket please :)

10. Ernest L. Defoe

It's not a bug in the username icon addon. I would like the icon I have set for user groups to show in this addon.

11. Fredxd

Fredxd Well-Known Member

Hum OK I look this for new release ;)

12. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

13. Fredxd

Fredxd Well-Known Member

51463 likes this.