Lack of interest USER WARNING: place holders

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

swatme

the user warning message place holders are limited {name} / {title} / {url}

please add category name/forum name so that users notified knows where
it was posted before the moderator deleted it.

=================
Dear {name},

Your message ({title}) in {forumname}
was posted in wrong section/category.
This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.
========

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
hopefully this will be added in 1.2 as members who violated of wrong posting
will be notified what section they have mistake in posting.

I agree:)
there's no way to do it like requested because of the differenct content types and different variables (e.g. a profile post or user doesn't have a forumname, instead they have a profile username) but this could be moved to the warning handler.
Then we could have "custom messages" for each content type, which would be more user friendly^^

Really great idea, so i had to implement it for my boards myself:) (there's no way to do it via the addon system :/ )

Here's a quick implemention with minimal overhead and without any bc breaks (except codesniffer because i'm not using the underscores for private/protected members and methods)

Attachments

Really great idea, so i had to implement it for my boards myself:) (there's no way to do it via the addon system :/ )

Here's a quick implemention with minimal overhead and without any bc breaks (except codesniffer because i'm not using the underscores for private/protected members and methods)

hi thanks for info.

can you do it in find this and replace this style of tutorial?

thanks

Top Bottom