1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 User Upgrades Help

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by blogger419, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blogger419

blogger419 Member

I am trying to enable the paid user upgrades option. I am using the PayGates mod with the stripe gateway. I have added all the correct information, and enabled the upgrade. However, on the upgrade page (site/account/upgrades) nothing shows up. There is currently a "Premium grade" option that was setup by a former owner, however, it only shows some text that he setup. He wasn't actually using the upgrade system to upgrade users, the the text links to a thread where users had to PM him to get the payment details. Am I missing something? Do I have to manually setup a payment button? Do I need to create a form? Do I need to clear some cache for it to show up? I've even enabled the "can be purchased" option and nothing happens. Looking at the limited documentation it sounds like all I should have to do is enable the user upgrade and setup the gateway. Thank You.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Suggestion... ask in the mod discussion topic. You are more likely to get a response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.