User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

When the user pays to upgrade they are supposed to then be placed into the Platinum Lifetime Membership Permanent Group, as is checked in the image. However, they are not being put into that group.

Instead, their Permanent group is not changing and instead, they are beign placed into the Platinum Lifetime Membership in the Additional User Group, and as you can see, there is no check mark in any of the fields under the Additional User group.

Therefore we are not sure why this is happening.

You are confusing the words permanent and primary, and additional and secondary. Neither of these terms are interchangeable.

When someone signs up to your upgrade, their primary user group will not change. The Platinum user group will be permanently added to their list of secondary user groups.

It is not really recommended to change a user's primary user group to anything other than Registered unless they are no longer a registered member of the site. See this guide:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/implementing-permissions-across-multiple-user-groups.358/

Waindigo,

I am not sure if this is userupgrades or coupons.

I have a user extending their current subscription and get this (about 7 times per user) please see screenshot image below the trace info.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '7865-26' for key 'user_id_upgrade_id' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(493): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_upgrade...', Array)
#4 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(289): XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(7865, Array, false, NULL)
#5 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/Waindigo/UpgradeCoupons/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(236): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(7865, Array, false, NULL)
#6 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcessor/PayPal.php(297): Waindigo_UpgradeCoupons_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(7865, Array, false)
#7 /hackersadvantage/forums/payment_callback.php(37): XenForo_UserUpgradeProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(59) "http://www.hackersadvantage.net/forums/payment_callback.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(32) {
["transaction_subject"] => string(70) "7865,26,token,7865,1399641696,8e51e10fd812b3992e44e33735562e2e4e3328a8"
["payment_date"] => string(25) "06:21:52 May 09, 2014 PDT"
["txn_type"] => string(10) "web_accept"
["last_name"] => string(5) "Mills"
["residence_country"] => string(2) "AU"
["item_name"] => string(24) "Battlefield 4 Simple Aim"
["payment_gross"] => string(5) "12.00"
["mc_currency"] => string(3) "USD"
["business"] => string(18) "rac@rentacheat.com"
["payment_type"] => string(7) "instant"
["protection_eligibility"] => string(10) "Ineligible"
["verify_sign"] => string(56) "AdIsxhauFIpwsCaa9QXKV7cNjGxgAV0tSE.5.kiUFrjXm5.Y9O-fZscG"
["payer_status"] => string(8) "verified"
["tax"] => string(4) "0.00"
["payer_email"] => string(21) "blahblah@ozemail.com.au"
["txn_id"] => string(17) "83Y5555321253070M"
["quantity"] => string(1) "1"
["receiver_email"] => string(18) "rac@rentacheat.com"
["first_name"] => string(6) "Robert"
["payer_id"] => string(13) "9Q4TCMY5ASTSQ"
["receiver_id"] => string(13) "XVNYDR4M5UEGC"
["item_number"] => string(0) ""
["handling_amount"] => string(4) "0.00"
["payment_status"] => string(9) "Completed"
["payment_fee"] => string(4) "0.77"
["mc_fee"] => string(4) "0.77"
["shipping"] => string(4) "0.00"
["mc_gross"] => string(5) "12.00"
["custom"] => string(70) "7865,26,token,7865,1399641696,8e51e10fd812b3992e44e33735562e2e4e3328a8"
["charset"] => string(12) "windows-1252"
["notify_version"] => string(3) "3.8"
["ipn_track_id"] => string(13) "2927d0fe39ece"
}
}

upload_2014-5-9_6-30-15.webp

I installed yesterday the Coupon too, and I got those errors KozmoK show up...

Also, I manually fixed this one before and then I think one of the newer version fixed... but its up again:
File does not exist: /home/*******/public_html/js/waindigo/userupgrades/advanced_upgrades.js, referer: ********.net/account/upgrades

I installed yesterday the Coupon too, and I got those errors KozmoK show up...

Also, I manually fixed this one before and then I think one of the newer version fixed... but its up again:
File does not exist: /home/*******/public_html/js/waindigo/userupgrades/advanced_upgrades.js, referer: ********.net/account/upgrades
I'm looking into the error above so that should be resolved soon.

With regards the File does not exist error I can only recommend you upload the files again as it looks like it's missing! It is a bit strange if you fixed this before though as only manually deleting the file would cause it to return.

Hi Waindigo,

In the zip folder from version 1.3.1b I don't have any "advanced_upgrades.js" file

I just removed: <xen:require js="js/waindigo/userupgrades/advanced_upgrades.js" /> from waindigo_account_upgrades_userupgrades template

Waindigo,
I am not sure if this is userupgrades or coupons.

I have a user extending their current subscription and get this (about 7 times per user) please see screenshot image below the trace info.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '7865-26' for key 'user_id_upgrade_id' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
This was Upgrade Coupons, I have released a bug fix here:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/upgrade-coupons-by-waindigo.3009/update?update=9743

Hi Waindigo,

In the zip folder from version 1.3.1b I don't have any "advanced_upgrades.js" file

I just removed: <xen:require js="js/waindigo/userupgrades/advanced_upgrades.js" /> from waindigo_account_upgrades_userupgrades template
I see what you mean now, this was updated ages ago when we merged the two older add-ons together, it looks like it does very little to be honest hence why no one has noticed this! It appears the file was renamed to user_upgrades.js but the template wasn't, I will alter the template to reflect this change in the next update to User Upgrades.

Will this add-on allow users to purchase permanent upgrades without double paying?

For example, user has already paid $25 for an upgrade now wants to go to the next upgrade level. Rather than paying full price again, they just pay the difference.

Will this add-on allow users to purchase permanent upgrades without double paying?

For example, user has already paid $25 for an upgrade now wants to go to the next upgrade level. Rather than paying full price again, they just pay the difference.
Have you tried looking at tiered upgrades?

@Waindigo I am requesting a price to have the following feature added.
upload_2014-5-22_18-20-49.webp

1. Is such a feature possible?
2. How much?
3. ETA?

Hopefully the image explains it nicely, but if not, I would like to be able to sell some stuff on my website, and have the money go to the added 'Paypal account email (their email)' and then have it (paypal/this product) automatically send me the set percentage commission to the default paypal email (my email) in xenforo.

@Waindigo I am requesting a price to have the following feature added.
View attachment 74202

1. Is such a feature possible?
2. How much?
3. ETA?

Hopefully the image explains it nicely, but if not, I would like to be able to sell some stuff on my website, and have the money go to the added 'Paypal account email (their email)' and then have it (paypal/this product) automatically send me the set percentage commission to the default paypal email (my email) in xenforo.
If you can PM me with more details of how you would like this to work? This is something I have wanted to add for a long time but it is very problematic for various reasons. Solutions vary from holding the funds for a month and then filtering them to your members or utilising the Adaptive API that PayPal have introduced.

I've just installed it and for recurring payments with a 45 day free trial and then 99p per month. I'm getting

Unknown Upgrade - Information: No txn_id. No action to take.30 minutes ago, Unknown Account

and the user isn't getting upgraded into the subscriber group.

There is a corresponding valid entry in PayPal for the transaction.

Have I missed a setting somewhere?

Thanks

Mike
I'm looking into this for you, for now I would recommend not using the 'free trial' feature whilst I try to find a solution.

If an upgrade is purchased multiple times, is the term stacked? (If I'm in month 6 of a 1 year upgrade, and purchase again, does my term go up to 18 months?)

Top Bottom