User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

And how to allow users to buy an upgrade not only once but w/o any duration ? (especially useful for upgrades where users can unlock points etc...)

Firstly thanks for this great add-on, it's extra features are essential to the running of my club / forum. I have started having a major problem however.

I use the 'Prompt and require a shipping address' option to enforce shipping addresses to be supplied with all user upgrades because we mail out membership packs to our club members. This has been working faultlessly for a year now, but since Nov 8, we've started getting transactions missing the address fields. I've tested this and can reproduce it seems to be when people are purchasing the upgrade on a mobile phone, the paypal express checkout does not prompt for an address.

I've even gone as far as to hard code the no_shipping = 2 option in library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php avoiding the xenforo option value, but to no avail.

If I use the web inspector on the phone to see the source of the paypal login page, I can see:

Code:

"checkoutAppData": {
        "method": "get",
        "uri": "/webapps/hermes/api/checkout/1P260745YY618001W/appData",
        "res": {
            "ack": "success",
            "data": {
                "flags": {
                    "processor_declined": false,
                    "shipping_address_required": false,
                    "billing_address_consent_required": false,
                    "allow_change_shipping": false,
                    "allow_change_payment_method": true,
                    "block_non_domestic_shipping": false,
                    "block_non_domestic_payer": false,
                    "doec_on_approve": true,
                    "display_buyer_email_promotional_opt_in": false
                },

which doesn't look like it's honouring the no_shipping option to me, but i'm no expert.

This is a major problem for me as i'm now having to manually contact around half of new members for their addresses, which is unsustainable.

Are you able to help at all? :(

Last edited:
somesone can share the latest update of this addon? i just need the categories and public shop show, i dont need more extras...

Top Bottom