XF 1.5 user upgrade custom user title

Blitzz

Does anyone know of a method to add custom user title with user upgrades? different title for each user upgrade

what I'm trying to do is upon subscribing to user upgrades the user gets added to a secodary user group but since user title is based on primary user group it won't show up. I cannot change the user group as it's set up this way - https://xenforo.com/community/threads/implementing-permissions-across-multiple-user-groups.28239/

Any help would be very much appreciated.

secodary user group but since user title is based on primary user group it won't show up
No it isn't. It's based on the user group with the highest Display Styling Priority.

Edit your user groups and change the Display Styling Priority accordingly so that secondary user groups have a higher Display Styling Priority than the Registered group. You can also set the Display Styling Priority of the secondary user groups so that if a user is in multiple user groups they will get the title from the user group you desire.

No it isn't. It's based on the user group with the highest Display Styling Priority.

Edit your user groups and change the Display Styling Priority accordingly so that secondary user groups have a higher Display Styling Priority than the Registered group. You can also set the Display Styling Priority of the secondary user groups so that if a user is in multiple user groups they will get the title from the user group you desire.

thank you exactly what I needed didn't know it was this simple :)

Top Bottom