User upgrade conversation

User upgrade conversation [Paid] 1.7

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

User upgrade conversation - Sends a conversation when a user upgrades their account.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Sends a conversation when a user upgrades their account.

(Example of...

Read more about this resource...

Can we set different conversations for different upgrades? (e.g. yearly membership conversation vs lifetime membership conversation)

It already thanks them for the type of membership they bought. I have reworded from default, but here is an example of ours that shows the name of the user upgrade package included in the text.

Dear John Doe,

Thank you for upgrading your account to FORUM DONOR Status - Lifetime.

Your donation will go towards the monthly maintenance of the server and software. We are a volunteer effort.

As a token of appreciation, a special FORUM DONOR banner will appear on your posts. You also have a longer period to edit your posts.

We sincerely appreciate your help and generosity!

It already thanks them for the type of membership they bought. I have reworded from default, but here is an example of ours that shows the name of the user upgrade package included in the text.

But what if you want a completely different message for each membership type?

@AndyB I recommend a string input box of comma separated ID's that apply to message one and then a separate comma separated ID's for two, and three. I have a user upgrade that is split into two, one is a one time payment option, the other is an auto recurring payment option. In this scenario I would put 1,5 in for the ID's that would pull message ONE.

Thanks for adding this. I have 4 upgrade options, and this let me put it back how it originally was. (which worked fine, because the description is in the upgrade package name)

I need more than three messages to edit. I have two main user account upgrades, each have two options for one time payment or recurring payment, so for just two upgrades I need four messages. Please either add more params such as 10 or allow a comma delim list of upgrades that apply to a message. Three is not enough. Add-on disabled until I can use it per above.

Top Bottom