Lack of interest User Upgrade Affiliate Program

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
For now:

For now:
Have that. Looking for more of a traditional affiliate program. Wish the referral account upgrade reward could be a PayPal payout.

Have that. Looking for more of a traditional affiliate program. Wish the referral account upgrade reward could be a PayPal payout.
Was looking at it to give my members some sort of discount code to pay for my upgrades.
Not sure what your experience in using that addon. What is it missing?

Was looking at it to give my members some sort of discount code to pay for my upgrades.
Not sure what your experience in using that addon. What is it missing?
It's a great add-on just doesn't what I am specifically talking about here...a traditional affiliate program. To pay cash. Money. Moolah. Not trophy points, etc.

Have a look:
Ok, but I am looking to tracking affiliate sales for user upgrades...not products/downloads via DragonByte.

This will do that?

Ok, but I am looking to tracking affiliate sales for user upgrades...not products/downloads via DragonByte.

This will do that?
It should. All the payments done using dragonbyte ecommerce or user upgrades or anything else using PayPal would be eligible for referral commission. If any problem just send a PM.

It should. All the payments done using dragonbyte ecommerce or user upgrades or anything else using PayPal would be eligible for referral commission. If any problem just send a PM.
I would need to know 100% for sure. Don't use PayPal or DragonByte either.

We use Stripe to capture payments. For forum user upgrades. Nothing else.

Top Bottom