1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 user titles

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by leedi25, Aug 21, 2014.

1. leedi25

leedi25 Member

Hi all,

Im wondering .... is there any way to allow secondary usergroup to be user titles? its just so when people upgrade they go from registered to the usergroup they upgraded to?

i only ask because even when upgraded they still show as registered users
  2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Are you talking about user banners (e.g. Staff Member) or user titles (e.g. XenForo Moderator)?

3. leedi25

leedi25 Member

yeh the xenforo moderator user title, is there a way to change setting for that to change when people upgrade? automatically
  4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

If I'm understanding right, just create a new user group with whatever user title and make that the user group they upgrade to.
  5. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

I will assume you have set the user groups to have a user title override and you have specified the user title within each group.

If this is the case, you'll also have to set the Display Styling Priority for the group they upgrade to higher than that set for the Registered group.
  6. leedi25

leedi25 Member

i did everything but set the display style priority so will see how to do that thank you, will reply again if i get stuck .. thank you for the help
  7. leedi25

leedi25 Member

i cant find where i need to set the display styling priority for the usergroup override setting
  8. leedi25

leedi25 Member

what i mean is i dont know what the numbers are for?
  9. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

In each usergroup, where you set the user title.