XF 1.5 User title ladder

CarpCharacin

What is the default user title ladder? I am currently using posts, but I am thinking about changing it to trophy points but I forgot how many points it took for each title originally.

Install a test site and have a look, simple.
If responding to me, he could do that if it's that important, and I'm rather busier on stuff than he is.
Currently updating 4 different VPS's for folks and 1 ProxMox server in addition to posting here, on TAZ and on 2 of my sites. :p
I know it was really low numbers (from memory)... something like 5, 10, 25 and 50 - but I've slept MANY times since I have changed mine.

If responding to me, he could do that if it's that important, and I'm rather busier on stuff than he is.
Currently updating 4 different VPS's for folks and 1 ProxMox server in addition to posting here, on TAZ and on 2 of my sites. :p
I know it was really low numbers (from memory)... something like 5, 10, 25 and 50 - but I've slept MANY times since I have changed mine.

No I am not suggesting you install one for him, he can do that on his own. TBH, he should have one installed already to test things before deploying changes on a live site.

Heck I don't run a test site any more. Before I make any modifications (to core files or add-ons) on the live site, I simply SSH in, run my script that backs up my DB and site files for me and then I go to town. ;)

I have a default test one so here's a screenshot.

upload_2016-12-2_11-43-13.webp

Default stuff really doesn't need sticking to, it's just a starter for 10. I changed all of the trophies and trophy points on my site and so do most other site owners.

Top Bottom