User Title Ladder + User Title

countryside

Hello,
I was wondering if there is a way to make it so that even if a person is in a user group that has as custom user title, it would still allow for the user title ladder to be shown. For example, say Bob has X posts and he has the user title "Active Member", then say he donates to the forum and gets the "Supporter" rank. Now, his user title is "Supporter". I want it so that it becomes "USER TITLE LATTER - USER GROUP TITLE", so in this case it would be "Active Member - Supporter".

If this isn't possible in default XenForo, is there an add-on for this?

Thanks,
Noah

Custom user titles override user group titles, so that would require customisation of some sort.

I'm not aware of an add-on which would do that.

Reading your first post again, you mention custom user title but you seem to be referring to just user group titles.

A custom user title is one set by the member themselves.

To combine user group titles, which is what it sounds like you want, would be fairly simple to do.
However, why not just use user group banners and stack them?

Reading your first post again, you mention custom user title but you seem to be referring to just user group titles.

A custom user title is one set by the member themselves.

To combine user group titles, which is what it sounds like you want, would be fairly simple to do.
However, why not just use user group banners and stack them?
Sorry, I worded things wrong. What I want to do is combine the user title ladder (where after X post you are "Active Member" or "Well-Known Member") with his usergroup title (pretend his user group title is "Donator"). So, Bob's user title after combination would be "Active Member - Donator".

I believe that would require custom development as I believe there is no current addon that supports this. However I could be wrong. You could either use the default banner method that brogan mentioned or use a nice addon that I use myself.
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ssd-usergroup-badges.4716/

It allows the use of font-awesome icons or images.
Do you know an add-on that can create a banner for the user title ladder their in? That way I can keep their user title "Donator"? Also, thanks for the link, I will check it out.

Top Bottom