1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User Streams [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Renari, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Renari

Renari Member

Renari submitted a new resource:

User Streams (version 1.0.0) - Shows a sidebar with users current live streams.

Read more about this resource...

2. Renari

Renari Member

3. Ace Of Death

Ace Of Death Member

so what exactly does this do? It puts the users stream on their profile page and then keeps a list of all of the streams live from the boards user in the sidebar?

4. Renari

Renari Member

Correct.

5. Renari

Renari Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

6. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Could you make it so say top 5 with most current viewers go on the sidebar and then a page like http://manaflask.com/en/streams displays all that are online?

7. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

What? why?

8. Renari

Renari Member

Sorry I found a small bug I'll reupload it in a bit after I fix it. My question here is related to this. If you installed the current version I suggest uninstalling it for now as it doesn't function correctly. All users that are streaming will be output as the same user. In my development I only tested this with a single user (me) however upon installing it on a live site I noticed users being listed multiple times.

9. Renari

Renari Member

Also I'll look into doing this when when I read up on how to add options since this shouldn't be to hard to implement.

The Forum Heroes likes this.
  10. Somesite

Somesite Member

Could you possibly change the add-on so when the side panel shows a live stream, when you hover over it, it shows the user it belongs to in it's title, and when you click on it, it creates a shadowbox with the twitch.tv stream with an option to pop it out into it's own window?

11. Renari

Renari Member

You're able to do this yourself, the template for the streams is there and all of the users stream data is passed to that template. It's just a matter changing the template the way you described. Also you shouldn't be using this release of the addon there was a bug that prevented it from functioning.