XF 2.2 User special permissions

kailew

Hello,
I have some users with special permissions, partly imported from previous versions, how can I see which permissions that are, or can I just delete all the users' special permissions?

Maybe you can create a new usergroup with the permissions that correspond to what you want to grant to these users then move the users from the old group to the new one (batch update) then delete the old group.

Yes, but this function gives a very, very long list with permissions - but I can't see the differences ...
So are these individual user permissions as opposed to permissions granted via a secondary usergroup?

ie they are showing in the list ACP > Groups and permissions > user permissions (not usergroup permissions)

To remove their added permissions you just click on the user in. that list, quick set all to no. (You do this for each category of permission) and if necessary set all numerical permissions to 0. Then save .

They should then not appear in that list.

Thx ... I've tried this, all to "0" and all to "no" but they are still in the list. I think these hidden permissions are imported from an older version ...

Thx ... I've tried this, all to "0" and all to "no" but they are still in the list. I think these hidden permissions are imported from an older version ...
That is odd. Try enabling any disabled addons then check them again, that could be the cause of "hidden" permissions.

Top Bottom