1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 User Ranks not showing up right on their profile.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Andrew Dillon, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Andrew Dillon

Andrew Dillon Member

Attached on the picture I have 2 Staff Managers, 2 Community Managers, a Supervisor and Myself. 1 Community Manager (Wardog11b) for some reason it always says "Active Member" under his name even though he has all the permissions of a Community Manager. The other Staff Member (CrazyCroat) purchased an account upgrade for VIP, and it overwrote his Staff Manager title that was there.

I also want to note that I have to have all users Primary Group set to "Registered" because of our group plugin "Social Groups for Xenforo by snog".

Any help figuring this out would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Here is how they show up
    [​IMG]

CrazyCroat's user groups
    [​IMG]

Wardog11b's user groups
    [​IMG]

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The display styling priority for the user groups determines which one is applied.

The highest one takes precedence, unless the member has a custom user title set.

3. Andrew Dillon

Andrew Dillon Member

What about "Active Member" that's not one of my user groups. :confused:

Thanks

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Active Member is one of the default user titles and the titles are typically awarded based on trophy points.

You can override it on a per user group setting.