User Ranks in CSS

User Ranks in CSS 1.0

No permission to download
no post count... what I meant is I have 4 different user groups and the members in this group who makes more than 400 will have an "elite" rank... no other special privileges... just showing off...
btw, anyway to add rank based on post count? something like
Code:
<xen:if {user.postcount} > '400'>
??? :D

okay... what do I have to do if I a user will have a different rank if he/she gets a certain trophy...

Another way you could do that is to base the user rank on the user title instead of the usergroup. This has the added benefit of being able to give custom user ranks by simply changing a specific user title to a custom title. Click the link below, credit goes to Jake Bunce who helped me with this...

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/is-there-a-way-to-link-trophy-user-titles-to-images-in-the-userinfo-area.22047

Another way you could do that is to base the user rank on the user title instead of the usergroup. This has the added benefit of being able to give custom user ranks by simply changing a specific user title to a custom title. Click the link below, credit goes to Jake Bunce who helped me with this...

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/is-there-a-way-to-link-trophy-user-titles-to-images-in-the-userinfo-area.22047
thanks anyway... Brogan helped me on that :D
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/adding-this.23262/#post-288562

One I couldn't figure out was NOT conditional.

I wanted my badge to say something different, so used my user ID == 1 to define my badge details.

However, when I put the NOT conditional into the mods badge test it doesn't display their badge at all:

Rich (BB code):
    <!-- Start User Ranks -->
    <xen:if is="{$user.user_id} == 1">
    <span class="userrank">CC Founder</span>
    </xen:if>

<xen:if is="{$user.is_moderator} AND !{$user.user_id} == 1">
    <span class="userrank">Moderator</span>
    </xen:if>
    <!-- End User Ranks -->

If I remove the NOT conditional from the mods badge it works okay but I end up with my Founder badge as well as a mods one too.

Any idea where I'm going wrong?

Thanks,
Shaun :D

well I don´t know what I´m doing wrong because I have followed all instructions but I keep having same plain text as an usertitle

how can I set the green color of all the box for a specific usergroup like in the picture?
ranks_example-jpg.19781

how can I set the green color of all the box for a specific usergroup like in the picture?
Create a new class name in HTML & CSS

E.g. userrank_YOUR-CUSTOM-GROUP-NAME

And the same in the CSS, copy/paste the whole thing so you have 2 blocks and change the class name for the new block. Then change the rank colors in the new CSS code block to the desired values. If needed I can explain in more detail.

Create a new class name in HTML & CSS

E.g. userrank_YOUR-CUSTOM-GROUP-NAME

And the same in the CSS, copy/paste the whole thing so you have 2 blocks and change the class name for the new block. Then change the rank colors in the new CSS code block to the desired values. If needed I can explain in more detail.

Please do, I'm a noob :D

Top Bottom