Not a bug User profile picture is not always on the same position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how that's a XenForo issue, the elements are positioned relative to the bottom of the container, the badges increase the height of the profile info section so the avatar sits higher. XenForo can't legislate for every modification or addition you might have and be able to ensure the layout is identical even with new stuff added.

I'm not master at CSS, so I have no idea. Anyway, this issue may RIP there since I don't have permission to comment there.
Errr... if your username was associated with your licensed account (or added to a currently license holder).. you would.
The inability to post in that thread indicates either you have failed to associate your username with your account (associate users) or you are running a pirated copy of the script, or you are a developer/helper to an existing license holder that needs to add you to their account.
So, depending on the position.. you either can't get support as you are unlicensed, or you have simply failed to associate your valid license with your XF forum account (or had your associate license holder do such). Once you associate your username with a valid licensed account, you can post there.

We can only provide support to licensed customers. If you are licensed, please add your forum username to the Forum users page in your Account area and then post in the correct forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom