1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User Permission Queries

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by TazDevilLooney, Mar 1, 2012.

1. TazDevilLooney

TazDevilLooney Active Member

I have about 23 pages worth of members listed under incorrect permissions. Would it be possiable to run a querie to correct this and save me hours doing it by hand.

I would like to change all the members with a primary user group of Verified Member only.​
    To primary user group of pre-moderation and add verified member to the secondary group.​
    Thanks people. :)
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. TazDevilLooney

May i ask why it's wrong.

Per-mod is the primary group

Verified member is the secondary group.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Presumably you renamed the Registered user group to Pre-Moderation? In which case that's fine.

You still can't use queries though.
    The quickest way to mass move users to the Registered user group is to delete the group that is their current primary.

You will of course have to recreate the user group and update any promotions, etc. which were using the deleted group.
  5. TazDevilLooney

Pre-moderation is the registered usergroup. :)

I'll carry on updating them one at a time, i don't feel very confident in doing that. Thanks for help Brogan i best get cracking on with it. :)