User Permission Queries

TazDevilLooney

I have about 23 pages worth of members listed under incorrect permissions. Would it be possiable to run a querie to correct this and save me hours doing it by hand.

I would like to change all the members with a primary user group of Verified Member only.​
q3.webp
To primary user group of pre-moderation and add verified member to the secondary group.​
q2.webp
Thanks people. :)

May i ask why it's wrong.

1. All members should be in the Registered group as their Primary - that includes moderators, administrators and super administrators.

Per-mod is the primary group

3. For any additional user groups, only change the specific permissions which differ from the settings in the Registered user group - all other permissions can be left at Not Set (No) - and add members to them as Secondary groups.

Verified member is the secondary group.

Presumably you renamed the Registered user group to Pre-Moderation? In which case that's fine.

You still can't use queries though.
The quickest way to mass move users to the Registered user group is to delete the group that is their current primary.

You will of course have to recreate the user group and update any promotions, etc. which were using the deleted group.

Pre-moderation is the registered usergroup. :)

I'll carry on updating them one at a time, i don't feel very confident in doing that. Thanks for help Brogan i best get cracking on with it. :)

Top Bottom