User Level [Deleted]

fahad ashraf

fahad ashraf submitted a new resource:

User Level - Assigned user different level according to like,post and thread creation

This addon allow admin to create user's different level and set point against each level then user will got a progress bar against each level when each to level points

Features:
  • Admin can create multiple levels
  • Admin can set min or max level
  • Admin can set how much user will got points for a like, create post and create thread
  • Admin can upload progress bar images of dimension 102 * 25
  • Progress bar image will show on post page below user avatar
  • Pack of 200...

Read more about this resource...

Looks nice, although I'd extend this to have an additional option so that those banners would be based off the user's post count, not necessarily the point count.

Looks nice, although I'd extend this to have an additional option so that those banners would be based off the user's post count, not necessarily the point count.
Obviously when will create post then we got some points and behalf of that points will got a progress bar indirectly this add-on doing same thing. The main purpose of the add-on to keep forum busy with likes + posts + thread . Indirectly create a compilation between user to get maximum level

That progress bar, how does this work? Will it be just half full bar and full bar?
That progress bar is just images you can design your own on Photoshop but i will provide 100+ sample progress bar with addon if you want you can used it

Top Bottom