XF 1.2 User has not visited for at least X days

akia

Currently I set the member state of members that have bounced emails or that have not logged in for over a year to awaiting confirmation from edit, as I don't want emails being sent out to people that have long since left the site.

On the off chance that they may return I want to display a message letting them know that they need to reconfirm their email address to access the site again.

I've updated the notice_confirm_email template with a conditional that shows the normal text to people with zero posts and if they have more than one post my updated text explaining that their email address has bounced and they need to update it. but this isn't necessary the case if they've just been dormant so I want to to display a different notice to those uses. I know with normal notices there is a option to only show to members that have not visited in x amount of days but is there a template conditional to do the same?

Users with unconfirmed email addresses already see a notice by default.
I know that's what I'm updating. I want to show a different message based on how many posts they have and when the last time they logged in was. Which is why I'm hoping there is a template conditional that does the same thing as the "User has not visited for at least X days" option in the notices.

Top Bottom