1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 User Groups Post Upgrade

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by MattW, Mar 1, 2012.

1. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Another things I've noticed since migrating from phpBB3 is the User Groups which my members are in.

The ones migrated across from phpBB3 have been added to a "REGISTERED" group, but all new registrations are being added by default to the default XenForo group "Registered"

I've given both groups the same forum permissions, however, is there a way to migrate all the members in the old "REGISTERED" group into the new "Registered" one?

It did the same with the Administrative group, but because there are only a couple of members in the Admin role, I could manually re-added them.

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If you delete a group (click the red X) then it moves primary members of that group into the default "Registered" group.
    MattW likes this.
  3. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Thanks Jake, deleted the group, and they are now all in the "Registered" group (y)