User group css?

PVO_Dave

I had a little play with this yesterday, but nothing I did seemed to make much difference?

What sort of css can I put in there (couldn't see anything in the manual) and where will the changes show?

Only after simple stuff like making the mod's / staff bold, paid subs a different colour etc..

Ta,
Dave.

The user title and user name styling will be present in the following areas:
  • Staff Online Now block in the sidebar
  • Message user info in posts and conversations
  • Conversation Participants block in the sidebar
  • Member list
  • Current visitors
In addition, user title styling will also appear in the following places:
  • Dropdown menu under the user name on the navigation bar
  • Member card
  • Profile page
http://xenforo.com/help/user-groups/

Standard CSS can be entered in the field, for example: color: red;
For the user title field, it can be entered like so: <span style="color: red">Administrator</span>

Doesn't seem to work for me?

For example, my main group is Administrative, so I went to that group, put priority order 1, put the color: red; example in, but nothing changed?

Not sure I understand what you mean?

I basically want my name to show the css styling options set in the user group settings, so then my name would appear bold or red or whatever I've set in the staff / users online list, is that possible?

Edit the sidebar_online_users template to add the richUserName attribute:

Code:
class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{xen:helper richUserName, $user}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

Edit the sidebar_online_users template to add the richUserName attribute:

Code:
class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{xen:helper richUserName, $user}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

Thanks for sharing this! What about the forum list template. How would I change like
Code:
<dd><xen:username user="$boardTotals.latestUser" /></dd></dl>
to reflect the username color?

Top Bottom