Resource icon

User Date/Time Format Settings 1.1.1

No permission to download
You need to remove the custom fields. XF doesn't actually handle removing custom fields well (a bunch of the data gets left behind if you delete the custom field).

Reactions: Dkf
Can you please add the phrases for the Preferred Date Format and Preferred Time Format options? I want to translate this and has no phrases. Thank you!

Does this add-on also change the presented date format in the date picker field? For example, in advanced search:

1677798489672.webp

I want to show 07-03-2023 and 29-03-2023. If yes, can this also work in resource manager and other date picker fields?

Is there a problem with removing this addon and the data is not completely removed?
Maybe I misread the discussion earlier but just want to make sure this does not cause any issue.

Does this add-on also change the presented date format in the date picker field? For example, in advanced search:

View attachment 282244

I want to show 07-03-2023 and 29-03-2023. If yes, can this also work in resource manager and other date picker fields?
It doesn't affect the date-selector fields. I'm not sure how that is done as it is unrelated to the XF's language date formatting.

Is there a problem with removing this addon and the data is not completely removed?
Maybe I misread the discussion earlier but just want to make sure this does not cause any issue.
The add-on just adds two user custom fields, no other customizations. While the two custom fields are left on uninstall, it is simple to remove them.

Top Bottom