• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

User Countdowns or Countups via UserCP

ArnyVee

I've used count down or count up mods like this one: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=205841

They are great for members who are pregnant or going on vacation, etc. They like to share with other members their upcoming event. Can someone create this? I'm sure it's fairly simple to do and it's probably not a "must have" for many. But, it's kinda of a neat way to share with one another on the sites. :)

Great idea!!! I could use this for my members who will be attending rallies and other biker events.

I am using a timer to let people know when we are switching to xf. It solves the timezone issues for people.

Obviously it is not running in xf (by definition).

LMAO, obviously.

I wish I had a set time for my switch. I still need certain features to get close to where I am today, including a functional integrated gallery.

I haven't noticed someone creating this as of yet. Anyone know of someone that can help with getting this add-on created?

Top Bottom