1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User Censor Control [Paid] 1.0.1

Let your users choose if they want to be offended...

1. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Liam W submitted a new resource:

User Censor Control - Let your users choose if they want to be offended...

Read more about this resource...

Itworx4me likes this.
  2. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Can the censoring system be turned off by default regstering and then an option to enable it, rather then enabled by default?

Things I'd like to see
    1) force enable censoring system based on age, so if say someone 14 joins your site, censoring is enforced.

2) users choice to use full default list or ability to only add their own words. Some people are offended by certain words, but not adult language in general.

3. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Well-Known Member

Ha! This addon cracks me up! Good idea!!

4. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Option 1 can be done with a usergroup promotion (and would probably work better as such, as you could have an 'Underage' usergroup for other things as well).

Option 2 isn't a bad idea. It would require a new system to be implemented, so it won't be done soon, but maybe in the next few weeks :)

Liam

5. TeflonDon

TeflonDon Well-Known Member

6. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

7. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Well-Known Member

Would it be difficult to not have the option presented to users in the nav menus? I think the menus are cluttered enough and it's fine to only have the option in members' account options.

8. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

They're both checkboxes, so they can both be disabled.

Liam

Stuart Wright likes this.