User agent

User agent [Paid] 2.8

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

User agent - Allows seeing the types of devices members are using to view your forum.

Premium upgrade:

For $25.00 USD this add-on along with the entire collection may be downloaded for up to one year. Please see the colletion in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Allows seeing the types of devices members are using to view your forum.

There are several reasons why this add-on can be very helpful:
  1. Knowing trends like the type of devices being used.
  2. Knowing a members device is helpful in troubleshooting...

Read more about this resource...

Nice addon, make this appear in online list page near each guest/member like we had in Vbulletin.
This is a missing feature in xF online list. I will buy for sure

Hello,

User agent logs the $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] so it does log the reverse proxy IP instead of the real IP.
Is it possible to get the real IP as XenForo does?

Best regards,

Can this addon be expanded to show the user agent of current visitors when viewing the online page? Also can this be updated to conform with XF resource standards, using Entity's and finders instead of direct DB queries?

I have 79 pages in the DB for the table xf_andy_user_agent, but when I go to the user agent page, I see no results. The admin group has permission to view the page.

It's there, just below hidden information, need to adjust the text color on my style.

Also what about the entity's and finders instead of using direct DB queries?

You might begin to hate me:
/threads/🔥-thread-name
MySQL query error [1366]: Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x94\xA5-t...' for column 'location' at row 1

It seems the fire unicode is not handled correctly on my forum.

Can this addon be expanded to show the user agent of current visitors when viewing the online page? Also can this be updated to conform with XF resource standards, using Entity's and finders instead of direct DB queries?

@AndyB just bringing this to your attention. Thankyou.

Top Bottom