1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Used License

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by kenng, May 22, 2012.

1. kenng

kenng Member

Can I buy used license? Does xenForo allow this? Thanks.

2. Corey

Corey Active Member

3. kenng

kenng Member

Thanks for that. I actually search those. Just to confirm :) any ideas where can I buy used license?

4. Corey

Corey Active Member

kenng likes this.
  5. kenng

kenng Member

What about purchasing a few used license and combine them to one account. Can this be done? I think I really like XenForo. I was with IPB and was thinking to use XenForo. Of course, once Resources is released, that is the best thing!

6. Corey

Corey Active Member

I don't think there's a limit of how many you can purchase. As long as the sellers are following the License Agreement below you should be able to purchase as many as you'd like. As far as I know they would be under one account.

http://xenforo.com/license-agreement

7. kenng

kenng Member

Thanks for the reply. I hope they can combine the license in one account. It's better for me to login with one account instead of 2 or 3.

8. Corey

Corey Active Member

They would all be transferred to your account and that would be your only login as far as I know.

9. kenng

kenng Member

Thanks for this information. Im still looking for used license now. Thanks for the great reply. Have a great day ahead.