use properties inside callback?

Enguerran A

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to use this addon with XenPorta 2.0 and so far, everything is working fine. I just created a new widget and paste the code inside the new templates so ofc it's working great.

The main issue I have created a new property for this widget that will allows me to choose the chatroom I want to see embeded but I don't know if it's possible to send this information inside the callback.

Right now, the code is simple :

<xen:callback class="Siropu_Chat_Callback" method="getChat" params="{xen:array 'room_id=id', 'sidebar=1'}"></xen:callback>

Is there a way for me to send this property instead of a fixed ID? Something like that (but working haha)

<xen:callback class="Siropu_Chat_Callback" method="getChat" params="{xen:array 'room_id=@chat_id', 'sidebar=1'}"></xen:callback>

@Enguerran A it's most likely possible (I don't see why not).

If you created this property with xenForo's almighty, built-in option system (not xenPorta), you could call it like: {xenOption.Chat_id} or something or the other.

If you're using some sort of property system built in with xenPorta 2, then you need to create this discussion in xenPorta 2's discussion thread/contact their support.

Top Bottom