1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

use properties inside callback?

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by Enguerran A, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Enguerran A

Enguerran A Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to use this addon with XenPorta 2.0 and so far, everything is working fine. I just created a new widget and paste the code inside the new templates so ofc it's working great.

The main issue I have created a new property for this widget that will allows me to choose the chatroom I want to see embeded but I don't know if it's possible to send this information inside the callback.

Right now, the code is simple :

Is there a way for me to send this property instead of a fixed ID? Something like that (but working haha)

2. Adam K M

Adam K M Active Member

@Enguerran A it's most likely possible (I don't see why not).

If you created this property with xenForo's almighty, built-in option system (not xenPorta), you could call it like: {xenOption.Chat_id} or something or the other.

If you're using some sort of property system built in with xenPorta 2, then you need to create this discussion in xenPorta 2's discussion thread/contact their support.

3. Enguerran A

Ohh, that's maybe the reason why it's not working... I'll do that, thx

4. Enguerran A

Well, it was working... I just forgot the brackets around the properties...