[Urgent] Please use hCaptcha in lieu of Google CAPTCHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShikiSuen

Using Google Captcha services brings problem to Chinese customers downloading their installers.
My friend just bought an XF license but has to use VPN to download it.
VPN is not always stable to use. :)

Therefore, could you please use hCaptcha instead in the user customer area?

Actually, the entire Alphabet (including Google) gets blocked in Mainland China.
Doesn't surprise me. The block predates the restructuring that created Alphabet, doesn't it? Seems like it has been going on a long time anyhow.

Doesn't surprise me. The block predates the restructuring that created Alphabet, doesn't it? Seems like it has been going on a long time anyhow.
Similar to banning Facebook, we had no other way to shut it up from spreading strategically prepared propaganda from CIA.
It sounds like a conspiracy but is true.
Can't believe it? Please watch this speech presented by Retired Army Colonel Lawrence B. Wilkerson:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And this speech made by Daniel Dumbrill:

We still have no other ways to save BBC from becoming addictive to deliberately render what they reported about China into an ugly tone.
"BBC Filter" is already a meme here.

I don't want to use hcaptcha and really the problem isn't with reCaptcha at all but with policies of the Chinese government.

I can sympathize to an extent but it would not make any sense to me for Xenforo to start recoding their software to accomnodate China alone. You do have options, as you yourself have already said: Use a VPN.

I don't want to use hcaptcha and really the problem isn't with reCaptcha at all but with policies of the Chinese government.

I can sympathize to an extent but it would not make any sense to me for Xenforo to start recoding their software to accomnodate China alone. You do have options, as you yourself have already said: Use a VPN.
Unfortunately you are not the one who makes the judgement call.

Just like you don't care that those bloody yanks want the eternal weakness of the entire Far East since the WWII ends, neither don't I care whether you may have either sinophobia or commuphobia, regardless whether that's why you think it is our authorities' fault.

This article looks more persuading.

Unfortunately you are not the one who makes the judgement call.

Just like you don't care that those bloody yanks want the eternal weakness of the entire Far East since the WWII ends, neither don't I care whether you may have either sinophobia or commuphobia, regardless whether that's why you think it is our authorities' fault.
Wow! Right to the "phobes" lol! Did you learn at American universities?

@Rusty Snippets I got my bachelor of music degree from U of Lethbridge. However, even though that's where my written English improved most, my English was improved through utilization of multiple sources. Sometimes my ADHD made me unable to avoid my spelling mistakes, still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom