Lack of interest Uploaded photos to post show up on 'Your Feed' if you follow person.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

TNCclubman

I think its a cool feature if people you follow show up on 'Your Feed' when they upload photos to a post. Good way to quickly log on and see if your friends uploaded any new pics.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think its a cool feature if people you follow show up on 'Your Feed' when they upload photos to a post. Good way to quickly log on and see if your friends uploaded any new pics.

If you followed certain users any updates or participations they engage in would show on Your News Feed. That will include any posts that may have any uploaded images. It will be redundant to have new posts as well as uploaded pics in the News Feed.

I mean not a text feed entry, but thumbnails of the photos on the feed. Without clicking to enter the thread. Make your feed 'pop' with some images!

Top Bottom