Not a bug Upload file button

I don't know how to explain... so:

Chrome 33.0.1750.117 m, Windows 7 SP 1 64-bit.
same setup, can't see that, though it is worth noting that you are viewing with the kitchen sink style which may or may not have been updated and may not reflect what the default style does.

At any rate I can't see this on any browser on the same edition of windows including the same exact version of chrome.

Also unable to reproduce using Chrome 33 / Win 7 / Kitchen Sink.

Try clearing your browser cache.

This isn't a bug in XenForo. You've got a flash blocker installed which has blocked the flash uploader and provided you with a button to click on to unblock it. Before you clicked it you had the basic uploader and after, the flash one was working.

I've tested this in Chrome with this extension installed and got the same results. I assume it's the same flash blocker you're using as it's got the same icon in the address bar. Clicking on that icon will give you an option to "Always allow flash on this site", that will solve your problem :).

This isn't a bug in XenForo. You've got a flash blocker installed which has blocked the flash uploader and provided you with a button to click on to unblock it. Before you clicked it you had the basic uploader and after, the flash one was working.

I've tested this in Chrome with this extension installed and got the same results. I assume it's the same flash blocker you're using as it's got the same icon in the address bar. Clicking on that icon will give you an option to "Always allow flash on this site", clicking that will solve your problem.
I just want to post this. :)

Top Bottom