1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Upload A file, Preview Buttons - Colors

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by mrchasez, Feb 25, 2014.

1. mrchasez

mrchasez Active Member

Hello,

I have an issue with some button colors on my forum. The "Upload a file" and "Preview" button when creating a thread are white when they are not hovered over. When you hover over them with your mouse, they turn the correct colors. I have tried everything I can think of to fix this, but cannot.

No other buttons on my forum does this. Not the create a thread, or post a message buttons. None of them but when creating a thread. Here is a picture showing what I mean:

[​IMG]

As you can see. They are white and un-readable pretty much. Instead of the pink color they should be. Here is a picture of what they look like when you hover over one of them (They turn the correct color):

[​IMG]

My mouse is over the Upload a file button, but you cannot see it. You will notice it gets colro while the button to its right which isn't hovered over. Is white..

I cannot solve this!

Thank you

2. mrchasez

mrchasez Active Member

Update!

The start a conversation buttons do it too, same button names though.

3. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Edit the hover states under Buttons in the style properties.

4. mrchasez

mrchasez Active Member

You need to be more specific =/. I don't see whats causing it in the hover state.
    Heres a picture:

[​IMG]

5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

You must have custom CSS somewhere overwriting this style property.

6. mrchasez

mrchasez Active Member

Erm. If I do I sure don't remember it. I can't imagine doing something like that, hmm..

Have any suggestions =/?

7. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

If you can provide a link to a thread, I can take a look.

8. mrchasez

mrchasez Active Member

I noticed something. If I go to the color pallet and invert the top set of colors, instead of being white they turn black. Meaning there is code somewhere telling them to be
    like "@inlineMod" or something, so when I invert the colors inlinemod turns from white to black, so they do as well. If I could find that code, I could set the colors accordingly.

I don't want to change any pallet colors, since it would screw with all the other things looking to them for color.

___

Even if I link to a thread, you can't find those boxes unless you signup because you can only find those buttons when creating a thread.

9. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Provide a test account, then.

10. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

This is from my style, I'll take a look at it.

Amaury likes this.