Upgrading to Enhanced Search 2.1.3

Sunka

Upgrading from Enhanced Search 2.1.2 to Enhanced Search 2.1.3 stuck in ACP. There is no indicator that upgrade is going, just static information.
I have to upgrade via CLI to finish that - # php cmd.php xf:addon-upgrade XFES

Any opinion about that stuck with upgrading from ACP?

Also, what is command in cli to delete all indexes before rebuild search index? - php cmd.php xf-rebuild:search

Any opinion about that stuck with upgrading from ACP?
Couldn't really advise without more info. It's not clear what you mean by "just static information".

I guess if you have already completed the upgrade via the CLI that should be fine.

Also, what is command in cli to delete all indexes before rebuild search index? - php cmd.php xf-rebuild:search
php cmd.php xf-rebuild:search --truncate

Couldn't really advise without more info. It's not clear what you mean by "just static information".
Classic information on screen that addon is upgrading, but without indicator that anything is going on.
I left several minutes, but no changing. When after 10 minutes refresh screen, classic message, I then went to google home and then again to ACP. There is message that some addons arent finished upgrading, so I go to upgrade again... several times with same result.
So finally go to upgrade vai cli and is finished in couple of seconds, in ACP it shows that xfes is upgraded, so it is OK now.

php cmd.php xf-rebuild:search --truncate
Thanks

Top Bottom