I have three user groups:

normal people
companies and
millionaires

I want to offer them upgrades specified for their group
normal people 5 euro
companies 50 and
millionaires 500 in a month

But it seems we have nothing to specify upgrades to groups?

When defining your user upgrades, the “Disabled user upgrades” option allows to to not make that user upgrade seen/available to members that are part of specific user group(s). So you can’t set variable pricing per user group on a per upgrade basis, but you can have 3 different upgrade options, which each made available to specific users.

Sorry, I dont get it.

I have

buy happiness for 5 Euro
buy happiness for 50 Euro
buy happiness for 500 Euro

I can set that someone who buys happiness for 5 Euro cant see the other two upgrades.
But how this help me to show the upgrades to specified groups at all?

If you don’t already have the users in specific user groups, it wouldn’t work. You did say you wanted to offer them something based on their group. If you just meant generally and not an actual user group, it wouldn’t work.

How many users do you have so far @Robert9 ?

Are they willing to part with said money?

An idea is to make those options a membership based thing.

For example you set it up via paypal and you have your 3 sections.

If you don’t already have the users in specific user groups, it wouldn’t work. You did say you wanted to offer them something based on their group. If you just meant generally and not an actual user group, it wouldn’t work.

Yes, there are usergroups. That's part of the story.

some users are girls
some users are boys

girls should see: buy the pink super upgrade
boys should see: buy the maserati-option

I don't see a way to do that.

When defining your user upgrades, the “Disabled user upgrades” option allows to to not make that user upgrade seen/available to members that are part of specific user group(s).

No!

You can see "upgrade 123", push the buyer into a group "has bought 123" and can hide some other upgrades.

The upgrade 123 is the trigger for showing or not showing other upgrades, not the group before buying and not the group after buying.
Anyway it makes no sense to say: Hey, you are a boy, then buy 123, because then you can buy the blue racing car. Hey, you are a girl? Buy the pink hotpants-mod, then you can buy whatever makes a girl happy.

Top Bottom