1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 upgraded to 1.2, few issues?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by DarkGizmo, Jul 30, 2013.

1. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Active Member

Hi guys, I updated to 1.2 and now I have a few issues with my skin I want to tweak out and get working again.....

Note: If possible, I'd like to move all my template changes into EXTRAS.CSS for easier upgrades in the future.

firstly, my editor, the buttons aren't showing up, i installed readactor thinking this may fix the issue, no, it didn't.

An image is attached below.

Secondly, my sidebar is a bit out of place..... see image below.

sidebar1.2.png editorbroke12.jpg

Also the moderator bar needs to be more readable, not sure what to change with that.....

Any help on fixing these issues would be great and if the changes can be added to EXTRAS.CSS easily that'd be swell. :D

Attached Files:

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You haven't uploaded the sprite for redactor.
    If you have a custom style directory there are several new/updated images you will need to copy over.

3. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Active Member

Brogran, I added those files and still nothing.....

Any help with the sidebar and moderator bar issues?
  4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Did you check in Style Properties >> Rich Text Editor >> Editor Toolbar Button & check that it's pointing to the correct location?

Edit: Try clearing you cache.

5. Brogan

6. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Active Member

Tried that, still nthing. :-/
  7. Brogan

The redactor toolbar issue is definitely a missing/cached old sprite.
    Once uploaded and the cache refreshed it will update.

The other issues are due to your custom style - it's impossible to suggest a solution from a screenshot.
    Shelley likes this.
  8. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Active Member

Got it. :)

Just need to fix the other things now, not sure how....