Upgrade questions - vB 3.8.7 to V5

illuminator

Hi guys,

i'd like to upgrade my vB 3.8.7 forum to xenForo (maybe) *gg. But i still have some open questions.
  1. Do you already have a fully working german language module already?
  2. Is there any possible way to migrate my existing forum?
  3. Does xenForo contains also a kind of CMS, to setup some pages with custom content?
    Example: My existing page has actually two different sites. The entry page, which has been setup with vBCMS (a lot of custom content there), and the forum itself.
    Now the question is: It's possible build up the same setup with xenForo?
Thanks in advance for your support.
wink.png

THX & Cheers
illu

Hi guys,

i'd like to upgrade my vB 3.8.7 forum to xenForo (maybe) *gg. But i still have some open questions.
  1. Do you already have a fully working german language module already?
  2. Is there any possible way to migrate my existing forum?
  3. Does xenForo contains also a kind of CMS, to setup some pages with custom content?
    Example: My existing page has actually two different sites. The entry page, which has been setup with vBCMS (a lot of custom content there), and the forum itself.
    Now the question is: It's possible build up the same setup with xenForo?
Thanks in advance for your support.
wink.png

THX & Cheers
illu

1) I have not seen any german language but you can create one yourself. Or simply translate the phrases. It is very easy to do.

2) Yes, there is a built in converter in xenforo with will allow you to convert your forum with ease.

3) There is no CMS built in xenforo, but you can create pages and set them as your homepage. There are also several portal mods out there that you can use as well.

Top Bottom