1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrade Beta 5 to RC 1, where's me lightbox gone then ....

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Jethro, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Figure I have done everything right, have the twitter links and inline editing, but not noting the lightbox awesomeness. Do we have to switch this on somehow, didn't see a link, or am I missing something in the upgrade process?
  2. Deebs

Deebs Well-Known Member

Have you tried clearing your browser caches or reverting any out of date templates?
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The only lightbox related setting is in the ACP to show all images from the page or just from the current post.
  4. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Deebs, good idea on the reverting of templates (something I must admit to not doing all that oftern).

Brogan, will have a fiddle about with the setting and see if it clicks something into gear, Deebs might be onto something with the caching - using FF which caches like a bas***d at the best of times.
  5. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Nope not a cache issue as same issue in Safaria and IE.

Will try a new install and see if it's something to do with being on a windows server, who knows Bill Gates might hate the lightbox.
    Dan likes this.
  6. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Ah only works on thumbnails, time to request a modification for the next release. Thanks for the help team.