Other Upgrade assistance

cbertozz

Hi Guys

I am looking for someone to upgrade our instance of 1.1.4 for our site 1199ducati.net.

There are a range of addons but I'm happy for those to just be disabled and I can make those upgrades piecemeal.

The only thing that I want be installed at the same time is the Style, for which there is a 1.2 compatible version.

Thanks
C

Hi Guys
I am looking for someone to upgrade our instance of 1.1.4 for our site 1199ducati.net.
There are a range of addons but I'm happy for those to just be disabled and I can make those upgrades piecemeal.
The only thing that I want be installed at the same time is the Style, for which there is a 1.2 compatible version.
Thanks
C
The upgrade should be easy enough to do. Also, on the style, what I have done - since I use a paid style, is create a child of that paid style. That way, all I have to do is update the base style and it permeates down to my custom child style.
Are you not comfortable with performing the upgrade yourself?

Shouldn't be difficult to upgrade. Have you checked to see if your addons are 1.2 compatible, you mightn't have to deactivate as many as you think. Arty's responsive is, so you're covered there :) Can't see it taking more than a few minutes - probably longer to upload the files than to run the actual upgrade.

Hi Guys

Thanks
C

If you need help with the upgrade, I'm around. :) - http://xenforo.com/community/threads/technology-hub-xenforo-installation-upgrade-services.45948/

Top Bottom