XF 1.2 Updating Problem

I tried to update to 1.2, but it failed and this is what came back:
Code:
Uh oh, your upgrade to 1.2.0 has failed!

The following elements of the database are incorrect:

Column xf_forum_watch.node_id missing.
Column xf_forum_watch.notify_on missing.
Column xf_forum_watch.send_alert missing.
Column xf_forum_watch.send_email missing.
This is likely caused by an add-on conflict. You may need to restore a backup, remove the offending add-on data from the database, and retry the upgrade. Contact support if you are not sure how to proceed.
I am also getting this on the home page of the Admin CP. It won't let me upgrade any addons to 1.2, which is what I think some of the problem is.
Code:
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'

[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
[*]XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
[*]TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 431
[*]XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/metaserv/public_html/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
I don't have any backups as I have never had any problems until now. If you have any ideas on what I should do, they would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom