XF 2.2 Update from vBulletin

3rdlaw

Just purchased my xenforo license today. Is there a FAQ on how to perform the transition? I could not find it.

That was a fairly seamless migration. Took about an hour and so far, so good. At this time, I do have 1 question for redirects.

The instructions say to go to "Add-Ons" section of my control panel and navigate to "options" and search for the "newly-added vBulletin Import" option group. I cannot find this. I don't see anything in the customer area for this either. Did I not install something? Seems like everything installed with no issues so far.

That was a fairly seamless migration. Took about an hour and so far, so good. At this time, I do have 1 question for redirects.

The instructions say to go to "Add-Ons" section of my control panel and navigate to "options" and search for the "newly-added vBulletin Import" option group. I cannot find this. I don't see anything in the customer area for this either. Did I not install something? Seems like everything installed with no issues so far.

I believe you require this add-on for it to appear: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenforo-redirects-for-vbulletin.6123/

Top Bottom