XF 2.2 update 2.28 error

CamiiLocos

hi, i make a manual update and get after that this error. can please help me someone?

my website is www.kalima4allah.de

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] file_put_contents(/home/www/www.kalima4allah.de/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s0/public/_media_site_embed_applemusic.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 199

1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. file_put_contents() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php at line 199
  3. League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->update() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php at line 99
  4. League\Flysystem\Filesystem->put()
  5. call_user_func_array() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 431
  6. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 395
  7. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall() in src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php at line 57
  8. League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->put() in src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php at line 597
  9. League\Flysystem\MountManager->put() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 199
  10. XF\Util\File::writeToAbstractedPath() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 146
  11. XF\Service\Template\Compile->writeCompiled() in src/XF/Service/Template/Compile.php at line 43
  12. XF\Service\Template\Compile->recompile() in src/XF/Entity/Template.php at line 435
  13. XF\Entity\Template->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1270
  14. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1264
  15. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/AddOn/DataType/BbCodeMediaSite.php at line 85
  16. XF\AddOn\DataType\BbCodeMediaSite->importAddOnData() in src/XF/Job/AddOnData.php at line 110
  17. XF\Job\AddOnData->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 40
  18. XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 260
  19. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 202
  20. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 153
  21. XF\Job\Manager->runUnique() in src/XF/Install/Controller/AbstractController.php at line 24
  22. XF\Install\Controller\AbstractController->manualJobRunner() in src/XF/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 266
  23. XF\Install\Controller\Upgrade->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  24. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  25. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  26. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  27. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2351
  28. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 517
  29. XF::runApp() in install/index.php at line 14

The error suggests a permissions issue on the server related to that file/directory.

If it's not chmod, then it could be chown (but unlikely).

You may need to get your sysadmin or host to take a look.

The error suggests a permissions issue on the server related to that file/directory.

If it's not chmod, then it could be chown (but unlikely).

You may need to get your sysadmin or host to take a look.
everything was fine since yesterday. i get than the error messages:

All directories under /home/www/www.kalima4allah.de/data must be writable. Please change the rights for this directory to Write for All (chmod 0777). If the directory doesn't exist, please create it.

All directories under /home/www/www.kalima4allah.de/internal_data must be writable. Please change the rights for this directory to Write for All (chmod 0777). If the directory doesn't exist, please create it.

i never do something on the directory, after this update i get this error

Contact your host and ask them to recursively chmod the two directories I mentioned to 0777.

If that doesn't work ask them to chown them.

Contact your host and ask them to recursively chmod the two directories I mentioned to 0777.

If that doesn't work ask them to chown them.
ok thank you very much, my problem is solved. Everything is Working now. But i get this Error message now:

ErrorException: Job XF:FileCheck: [E_WARNING] file_put_contents(/home/www/www.kalima4allah.de/internal_data/file_check/temp-file-check-65.json): failed to open stream: Permission denied

src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php:135

Top Bottom