XF 2.2 Unread in question threads

Rhodium

When click in the title of a question thread don't get me to the last unread comment, it stay at top and need to press 'Jump to new' button.

This doesn't appear to be the case in my testing. I just clicked a question thread I had previously viewed and participated in and I was directed to the correct point in the thread:

Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 11.54.00.webp

I'll move this out of bugs for now but if you can provide more specific information then we can look into it further.

this has happened to me. this also happens to be on 2.1. on some threads, i am not taken to unread content. but there is jump to new button which i can click to go there. is it related to some setting in backend? the existence of jump to new button tells me that it must be a configurable setting.

this has happened to me. this also happens to be on 2.1. on some threads, i am not taken to unread content. but there is jump to new button which i can click to go there. is it related to some setting in backend? the existence of jump to new button tells me that it must be a configurable setting.

I think only happend in old threads, so maybe is at designed.

I wonder if it is connected to this setting. But this seems to indicate that old threads would automatically be marked as read? Or just seen as read so jump to new button appears in these threads? So many years of using XenForo, I still have no clue how a lot of things work on it :confused: anyhow. i should not deviate this thread from OP's bug report.

1597925549765.webp

Top Bottom