• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.4 Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'

Zephyr

Hello, I have update my version on xenforo and now I have this error when I try to access to my admin panel:

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list' in /home/kyna/multigamingfrance/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
  6. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 433
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 28
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kyna/multigamingfrance/admin.php at line 13

How I can fix this error please ? I have try to call http://multigamingfrance.com/install/index.php?upgrade/ to rebuild all master data but don't fix the problem.

borbole

Hello, I have update my version on xenforo and now I have this error when I try to access to my admin panel:

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list' in /home/kyna/multigamingfrance/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
  6. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 433
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 28
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kyna/multigamingfrance/admin.php at line 13

How I can fix this error please ? I have try to call http://multigamingfrance.com/install/index.php?upgrade/ to rebuild all master data but don't fix the problem.
From what I have seen, the TMS add on is causing that. For more have a look here:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/template-modification-system-tms.27973/page-30#post-592896

Uninstall that mod and see if that would help.

Zephyr

Thank you, but I can't uninstall TMS, I can't enter inside my admin panel, I have this error, it's possible to disable an addon from the database please ?

borbole

Enter the following code to the config.php file:

PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
This will disable all add ons. Enter your pc, uninstall the offending add on and then remove that line from the config.php file, or comment it out.

Zephyr

Thank you, it's ok now, but I have an another error now on all styles and with all addon disabled (same after all master style rebuild) on all browser:

And now my youtube iframe is black:

Last edited:

Tracy Perry

Thank you, it's ok now, but I have an another error now on all styles and with all addon disabled (same after all master style rebuild) on all browser:
What did you upgrade from/to. If from 1.2 or earlier to 1.4.x series - You did read the upgrade guide(s) correct?
There were a lot of add-ons that were not compatible and style issues due to template changes.

For 1.2 to 1.3, this is the biggie

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/how-to-upgrade-to-xenforo-1-3.2810/