RM 1.1 Unknown column 'icon_date' in 'field list'

santamo

Deleted addon Waindigo, reinstalled the resource manager (1.1.0)

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception:Mysqli prepare error: Table 'sm42_forum.xf_resource_field' doesn't exist -library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Сгенерирована пользователем:админ,только что
Трассировка стэка
#0 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('?????SELECT res...')
#1 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '?????SELECT res...')
#2 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('?????SELECT res...')
#3 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT res...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenResource/Model/ResourceField.php(78): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT res...', 'field_id')
#5 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenResource/Model/ResourceField.php(55): XenResource_Model_ResourceField->getResourceFields(Array, Array)
#6 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(737): XenResource_Model_ResourceField->getResourceFieldsForEdit(15, 0)
#7 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(839): XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->_getResourceAddOrEditResponse(Array, Array)
#8 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionAdd()
#9 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/s/sm42/forum.xxx.su/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Содержимое запроса
array(3) {
["url"] => string(62) "http://forum.xxx.su/resources/add?resource_category_id=15"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["resource_category_id"] => string(2) "15"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I upgraded as recommended by the developers.

For such cases it would be good to make an addon for export-import content. This would be ideal, as different developers write different addons :)
Well, that my forum is still being tested, but does not work with many users.

I removed RM and reinstalled again - everything works well. Actually, I understand that I need to manually move all the data.

Last edited:
Did you upload the files and never import the XML? That could have caused you issues.

I'm not sure what you mean import / export content, developers can write their own management, but as long as developers prefix their data, no conflicts should arise.

lw.webp I badly understand English. If you mean how I upgraded RM - as usual - copied the files and ran the XML file. In the list of add-ons appear version of RM = 1.1.0. I tried to update more than 10 times, but it didn't work - there were errors. I deleted all the add-ons that might be associated with resources and only the complete destruction of RM helped.

In any case, I think that in updating the RM has some incorrectness. I removed all Addons, then made a copy. Then updated RM - error. Restored copy, removed RM and re-install - all to work.

I removed the add-on Library by Waindigo, but when inspecting the files something left after this.
Can there be a reason?

Last edited:
Top Bottom