XF 2.2 Unexpected content indexed

urivil

I made a transition of my forum from shared hosting to VPS hosting.
When checking the health of the files, I got a message that there is unexpected content in the index file.
How should I solve this?

Solution
That's the full path then. Simply replace the index.php with upload/index.php from your customer area.

The existing index file shouldn't be different from the one I will download now, because of data that exists on the site, plugins, etc.?
No.

2. I find the index file inside the library folder in the root folder. Is it about this file?
No, it's about the index.php file in the root folder (which corresponds to the upload/ folder from the customer area download).
Download the files from your customer area and re-upload the ones with unexpected contents.
Thanks for the quick reply,
The existing index file shouldn't be different from the one I will download now, because of data that exists on the site, plugins, etc.?
2. I find the index file inside the library folder in the root folder. Is it about this file?

That's the full path then. Simply replace the index.php with upload/index.php from your customer area.

No.

No, it's about the index.php file in the root folder (which corresponds to the upload/ folder from the customer area download).

Solution
Top Bottom