XF 1.1 Undefined index

3rd AnGle

I am facing the same issue.. This is from the server error log
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: forum - library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:14
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/hippy/public_html/example.com/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(14): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/hippy/public_html/example.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /home/hippy/public_html/example.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#3 /home/hippy/public_html/example.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "http://www.example.com/index.php?forums/-/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["forums/-/index_rss"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I can't even turn off xenPorta as that's my landing page.. I just hope it's not XenPorta.. or is it? Help would be highly appreciated

Jake i have updated XenPorta and the problem seems to be gone.. but now i keep getting this error. I cant even create threads now.

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.
I have checked the server error log but there is none related to this.. BTW i use XenTag and the problem occurs more often when i try to tag someone

Thanks Naatan.. i followed ur instruction and this is what i get
PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method Tapatalk_Model_TapatalkUser::getAlltaggedOpenTapatalkUsers() in <b>/home/hippy/public_html/example.com/library/Tapatalk/Push/Push.php(60) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>1</b><br />
Is this related to Tapatalk app?

Top Bottom