unbranding fee & future updates

localhost8080

Hello,

your unbranding fee of 250,- EUR for this nice piece of software, is the annually update fee also 40,- EUR or does it change?

Is there a way to get an discount on the update fee, as I am a poor webmaster? ;-)

Best regards.

Hello,

your unbranding fee of 250,- EUR for this nice piece of software, is the annually update fee also 40,- EUR or does it change?

Is there a way to get an discount on the update fee, as I am a poor webmaster? ;-)

Best regards.
I'm pretty sure once you pay for banding removal from a license it remains permanently and from the purchase page it looks that it is a one time fee.

now, for the cheapy unbranding fee: does it include the footer removement only or do you deliver unbranded code too? As I see, anyone is able to see that a site is made with xenforo by looking at source code in the browser.

For now, I work about 5 months on a new xf site (including talend esb in the background) and I don't want others to identify that quickly what software I am using...

Thank you.

To be honest, In the beginning I was thinking to pay the $250 to remove it
But after few days with my licence I'm feeling happy and proud with the software, the community and everything.
I'll buy some more licences soon. I'm 100% sure.
And I'll never remove the brand xdd :D
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd. (y)

It's impossible to hide the software you are using entirely (unless you use a custom build software). There will always be ways to identify your software. But why would you care about that?

Top Bottom