XF 1.3 Unable to Send Registration Emails

WindyCityGSH

Hello,

I searched the forums in an attempt to find a similar thread with this issue, and I was unable to find one. I apologize in advance if this is not the appropriate place. Anyway, here is a report I received:

Error Info
Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception: Email to ************* failed: Unable to send mail. - library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php:137
Generated By: Unknown Account, Saturday at 11:21 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/lansdown/public_html/bsidesports.com/community/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail()
#1 /home/lansdown/public_html/bsidesports.com/community/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#2 /home/lansdown/public_html/bsidesports.com/community/library/XenForo/Model/MailQueue.php(62): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail))
#3 /home/lansdown/public_html/bsidesports.com/community/library/XenForo/Deferred/MailQueue.php(10): XenForo_Model_MailQueue->runMailQueue(7.99997091293)
#4 /home/lansdown/public_html/bsidesports.com/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_MailQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.99997091293, '')
#5 /home/lansdown/public_html/bsidesports.com/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99997091293, '', false)
#6 /home/lansdown/public_html/bsidesports.com/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /home/lansdown/public_html/bsidesports.com/community/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://bsidesports.com/community/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(46) "/community/threads/celtics-draft-trade-talk.4/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"

You are using PHP's native mail() function, and it is failing.

Contact your host and ask them to fix PHP's mail settings. Or you can specify your own SMTP server if you have one available:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Email Options -> Email Transport Method

Top Bottom