XF 2.2 Unable to login to admin/mod panels

WLF

When I try to log into my admin panel, entering username and password, nothing happens, and the page just seems to remain as the admin login screen.

The other admin is reporting the same. And I'm told users can't upload images either

Not sure where to begin in identifying the cause of this issue, though this seems to be showing up regularly in the error logs

[14-Apr-2022 15:05:27 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local' not found in /home3/mcabney1/public_html/worldliteratureforum/forum/src/XF/LocalFsAdapter.php:5
Stack trace:
#0 /home3/domain/public_html/websitename/forum/src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): include()
#1 /home3/domain/public_html/websitename/forum/src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/home3/mcabney1...')
#2 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('XF\\LocalFsAdapt...')
#3 /home3/domain/public_html/websitename/forum/src/XF/FsMounts.php(146): spl_autoload_call('XF\\LocalFsAdapt...')
#4 /home3/domain/public_html/websitename/forum/src/XF/FsMounts.php(21): XF\FsMounts::getLocalAdapter('data')
#5 /home3/domain/public_html/websitename/forum/src/XF/App.php(1043): XF\FsMounts::loadDefaultMounts(Array)
#6 /home3/domain/public_html/websitename/forum/src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container))
#7 /home3/domain/p in /home3/mcabney1/public_html/websitename/forum/src/XF/LocalFsAdapter.php on line 5

Top Bottom