XF 2.2 Unable to change the image (avatar) of a profile

FXC

Hello,

My forum is working fine and I am very happy to use Xenforo. However, I recently noticed a problem.
Users can't change their profile picture (I don't mean the background but the avatar). I myself as an administrator can't... I have to go through the Admin > Users... menu to change it. The message displayed is: "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."
When I open the console, I get this message:
PHP: <html>
<head><title>404 Not Found</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>404 Not Found</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx</center>
</body>
</html>
core-compiled.js:42:506

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello,

I did not find a solution to my problem. Users have the right to modify their profile or import an avatar.
When I look at the server logs I get a 404 error when I look at the server logs I get a 404 error when the user clicks on EDIT for his avatar :
GET /account/avatar?_xfRequestUri=%2Fmembers%2Fusername.2%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1636255175%2C610482dcc799a1b3a39efdbe51a44fa8&_xfResponseType=json HTTP/2.0

Has this ever happened to anyone? I can't find the reason.

Well,
I've disabled all add-ons (only 2) : the same result.
I've disabled all style (let only one : default) : the same result.
For information, my forum is on a VPS with Plesk (Linux Debian, PHP 8.0.12 FPM for Apache).
I can only change the avatars (including mine) through the ACP.

Here is a capture of the server environment report.
Capture.jpg

Last edited:
Hello @nicodak
Thanks for your help...
Unfortunately, the rights mean OK if I compare to others folders like attachments or profile_banners. Members have no probem for change their profile banner or attach file to a post for example.

Top Bottom